Friday, June 12, 2009

Fuck My Wife, You My Slut For Life: An Ode to Chlo.

This post is dedicated to the Seinfeld to my George, the Jeff Greene to my Larry David, i will wuv u forever.


let's take a stroll, shall we?

this is really just a collage of our friendship via the internet and facebook pictures :]

i bet you don't remember this, but thanks to me saving my myspace messages and comments, we can re-live



(names have been blurred to protect identities)




we did a lot of things together. but mostly danced in cars.





and annoyed people.





and took pictures of ourselves.













CHLOE.

C-cunt
H-hates cheese, apparently.
L-long ass weaves.
O-livjuice.
E-eeeeeee

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY YAH CUNT!

2 comments:

  1. Chloe (also Chloƫ, Cloe or ChloƩ) is a popular first or given name, especially in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwh whooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete