Monday, April 27, 2009

currently: buying a face mask.


Please Mr. Postman - The Marvelettes


I wonder what "modern" music will be considered "oldies" when I have kids. What will current "oldies" be called? Will they all just be forgotten, or written into sort of music history books?

Maybe future anthropologists will use them as ancient relics to dissect and interpret the "age of technology". But how will they do that when no one buys music [physical copies] anymore. In a million years will the world just collapse on itself and revert back to a world full of paper, a world without bluetooth, and dare i say..without *internet!? A new dark age perhaps? IF there were to be a new dark age, what kind of renaissance would follow? Do we just start from scratch, or start from the last place we stopped and go from there? Future scientists won't have physical representations of anything humans have accomplished, or thought, or created. I am convinced though that despite that we will find new ways to become even more removed from reality..

*(dnt ever leave me]

We went to Haight to go see The Grouch perform...BUT

we missed it. typical of us. very typical.

tomorrow we are going back to see Cold War Kids.

I want to start taking personal pictures, not for facebook use, just to like have, like why people used to take pictures in the first place...I always avoid bringing my camera anywhere because I am not very photogenic *wamp wamp*.

3 comments:

  1. i will be PISSED if the internet leaves. where would i get all my jokes from? i hate being original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont want to imagine a world without memes :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a world without memes isn't a world at all.

    ReplyDelete