Friday, April 3, 2009

A Poem, by me.

I Wanna Make Race Relations With You.

Can u except my imperialist skin?
The privilege of my colorless complexion..
Look past the greed of my race?
Despite our colors..
I wanna make race relations with you.

Can u desire my straight hips, my thin lips?
The privilege of my sex
My trembling hands, my pink cunt?
Despite my naivety..
I wanna make race relations with you.

Can you close the gap between us?
The years are seemingly meaningless compared to that of our experiences..
Which gap should we conquer first?
Despite our differences...
I wanna have great relations with you.




Shows I wanna see!!!
  • Mirah
  • Friendly Fires w/ The Soft Pack (aka The Muslims) and White Lies
  • Wavves
  • Los Campesinos!
  • Fleet Foxes
  • The Ting Tings
  • Late of the Pier
  • Ferraby Lionheart
  • Mates of State w/ Black Kids
  • Ida Maria
  • Vivian Girls
  • The Faint w/ Ladytron and The Crocodilles
  • Black Lips
Who's down?

Erdem Fall '09




No comments:

Post a Comment