Thursday, April 16, 2009

is it luv?

I fell in luv with your last.fm
Thought maybe you should know
You have impeccable taste.

I fell in luv with your last.fm
You are pretty pretentious
And I like it.

I fell in luv with your last.fm
Leaving you a shout would be
A big step for me.

I fell in luv with your last.fm
Currently: Pretending that you have been to mine
And saw our level of compatibility..

it's "very high."


You know those people that you always lock eyes with? I wonder if they think about the little moment you just had, or if they even noticed at all...

Some major questions I would like answered:

Are you only looking because I looked first?
Am I making it up that you are in fact interested in my actions?
Am I that egotistical? probably.

Do different occasions of mutual glancing constitute a facebook add? Should I smile at you next time to progress from glance to greetings?

Do subtle social ques even exist?! It is very possible they could all just be one sided.

I need to stop the overuse of a questioning in my writing. How very annoying and Carrie Bradshaw-esque. I'm working on it.


Random Thought (As if the rest wasn't?):
I want to be Angela Davis when I grow up.


No comments:

Post a Comment