Sunday, April 26, 2009

seriously, you are pretty greasy. take a shower.

I cannot accept that we grow as we get older, and that our bodies are just not meant to be as small as they were say a year ago...I WON'T ACCEPT THAT.

None of my old summer shorts fit anymore, I am feeling kinda thick...so I am going to workout and make an eating/diet plan or whatever, and no this is not a pro-ana post, just bordering on one.



I also need to remember to take my vitamins, especially my "hair, skin, and nails" and "vitamin c" and did you know that drinking aloe vera juice can aid in weight loss? I did, because Malone told me about the miracle drink she discovered one summer in Mexico. I just bought some. Test driving it.

I am going to try to buckle down this week and finish one of my final essays. It is a comparative essay on the environments and socioeconomic conditions of three different African-American novelists, and how their upbringing has shaped their views and opinions about the oppression of their race in America.

Also, is it worth it to buy AppleCare? My macbook has been kinda janky lately, and my ichat/photobooth/other apps have had to force quit/not respond. Should i be concerned?

No comments:

Post a Comment