Sunday, April 19, 2009

its official.

i was laying in bed, listening to my sleep playlist and allowed my mind to wander and (day?)dream, u know the kind. in the wee hours of the 'morn i always allow myself to conjure up these amazing, yet fictional, scenes where i get what i want because i lay it all "on the line."

i was actually about to act on this fantasy, and thank GOD i pussed out and saved myself from awful internet embarrassment, u know the kind.

i am officially crazy, and all of my interpretations of other people's actions are probably (definitely) one sided.


le sigh.

but then i think, who knows?

maybe.they.arn't?



This. Everything that is fucked up about our world. Fucking Susan Boyle, thank you for shedding light on all of our contradictions. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment