Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it is 6 am.

I am finally out of my weed-coma and ALIVE!


Possible early morning activities:

-Walk around Lake Merced, possibly the beach?

-Smoke moar.*

-Go workout in the gym, right when it opens.

-Finish reading homework... :/ bleh.

-Eat yogurt and watch The View*

-Buy some much needed sunscreen and aloe vera (sp?).

-Re-organize my closet.

-Make coffee?



* most likely to be followed through with.


The View doesn't start till 10 so I have some time to blog. Each time I see my sister we always have a time retelling old flashback memories and trying to put them into context. She puts more into context then I, but hulahey, here we go.

Escape to Witch Mountain-1975 (the original. wtf @ Dwayne Johnson in the re-make)



This movie is pretty damn boring. i have no idea why we liked it so much...Oh wait, they had a fucking AWESOME toy room. And they had telekinesis, that confused the hail out of me when i was little.

Sister Act II (yes, the second one, lauryn hill.)





This movie is probably why I accepted when Whoopi took over for Ro on The View. I love this movie, its soundtrack (love gospel music ((with r&b flair))), its young cast. The song "Oh Happy Day" (sung by that young gentleman pictured above) was stuck in and out of my head from the years 1994-present.

First Wives Club (most influential film of my life)



This movie made Alison want to be Diane Keaton when she grew up, and myself: Bette Midler. (I could write an entire blog on the queen Bette Midler) This movie is probably what made me such a feminist?



And this scene. Three major female stars, all in the same number, singing Lesley Gore. Could anything be more inspiring for a young girl??


This next one made Alison hate cartoons, especially anime forever.

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland



This movie is woaaahhh.

3 comments:

  1. you're too productive for your own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love little nemo!! have you seen the big giant old book it was made after?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i havn't! but i will look for that. how was your belize trip?

    ReplyDelete